DU’s Lab Basket Centrifuges (desktop) are invaluable for Process Automation, Product Formulation, Process Research, Product Modeling, and Chemical Compound Washing etc. for R&D laboratory. Basket Centrifuge facilitates separating the solids and liquids of a solution by centrifugal force using a filter media (usually cloth) mounted over supporting mesh of the rotating basket.
– Compact, Portable and Desktop Design.
– Provision for nitrogen purging.
– Safety – Motor starts only on lid closed position.
– Step less variable speed.
– Polypropylene bag provided for basket.
– Variable Centrifugal Acceleration (g)
– Capacity: Upto 500 gm. / Up to 1000 gm.
– MOC : SS-316 Coating: If required – Teﬂon / Halar (PTFE/ECTFE ) On request.
Click here to view technical specifications.