HYDRA is our endeavor towards this innovation which provides Remote Access and Data Logging through a combination of custom communication modules and proprietary
Web Based software.
Besides our own products, any other equipment or process equipment (like Circulators/ Reactors/ Autoclaves, etc.) which provides communication capabilities via protocols such as RS 232,RS 485 or Ethernet can also be controlled, monitored and analyzed within Hydra.
1. Web based Software with centralized data repository
2. Monitor and control instruments from anywhere, at any time
3. Availability of equipment’s status, data logging, alarm acknowledgement remotely
4. Connectivity to any instrument or control panel providing RS 232, RS 485 or Ethernet connectivity
5. Data Logging with respect to the time of quantities such as Temperature, Speed, Relative Humidity, Viscosity, Ph Value, Vacuum, etc.
6. Alarm log report.
7. Mean Kinetic Temperature (MKT) analysis.
8. Auto e-mail facility for Alarms / Data Log Reports.
9. US FDA 21 CFR PART 11 compliant.
10. Graphs / Trends with REAL TIME DATA as well as for Data Log Reports.
11. Audit Trail facility.
12. Password protected user interface.
13. User wise, Department wise equipment’s / instruments segregation
14. Editable Headers / Footers for Data Log Reports.
DEEPALI (DU) make equipment’s such as Lab Stirrers, Oil Bath, Temperature Controller / Indicator, Multi Reaction Work Station, Single Station Reactor, Hot Air Oven, Hu midity Chamber, Incubator etc.
Other make equipment’s (with Required Communication Protocol) with Partial / Complete Control System from DEEPALI (DU)
Other makes equipment with control system provided by respective manufacturers. (Required Communication Protocol i.e. either or combination of RS-232 RS-485 Ethernet)